AMG-Pesch GmbH (hereinafter referred to as AMG-Pesch) takes the protection of personal data very seriously. We have therefore taken technical and organizational measures to ensure that the regulations on data protection are observed at AMG-Pesch. All web activities are carried out in accordance with the applicable legal regulations on the protection of personal data and data security. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments. However, we cannot guarantee complete data security when communicating by e-mail, so we recommend that you send confidential information by post.
By using our website, you consent to the collection and processing of your personal data in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) The controller pursuant to Art. 4 (7) EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is AMG-Pesch GmbH, Adam-Riese-Str. 1, 50996 Cologne, Germany, email@example.com. You can reach our data protection officer at our postal address with the addition "the data protection officer" or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are legal retention obligations.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the defined criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights regarding personal data concerning you:
– Right to information,
– Right to rectification or erasure,
– Right to restriction of processing,
– Right to object to processing,
– Right to data portability.
(2) Please send your request/objection to email@example.com or in writing to the following address:
We also welcome your suggestions at this address. Please direct any further questions to our external data protection officer:
Contact details of our data protection officer:
ERIKS Holding Deutschland GmbH
attn. Data Privacy Officer
D-33790 Halle (Westf.)
(3) Further, you have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of mere informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR):
– shortened IP address
– Date and time of the request
– Content of the request (specific page)
– access status/HTTP status code
– amount of data transferred in each case
– Website from which the request comes
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the previously mentioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the body that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They are used to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
– Transient Cookies (for this purpose b)
– Persistent Cookies (for this purpose c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
§ 4 Other functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you usually have to provide further personal data, which we use to provide the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored.
(3) Furthermore, we may disclose your personal data to third parties if this is necessary for the performance of the contract, for the enforcement of our rights, in particular for the enforcement of claims arising from contractual relationships, and for the protection of our own justified business interests with regard to the advice and support of our customers, as well as for the conclusion of contracts or similar services offered by us together with partners. You will receive more detailed information on this when you provide your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
(4) If our service providers or partners are located in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§ 5 Objection or revocation to the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke this consent at any time. Such revocation affects the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have expressed it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you can object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the performance of a contract with you, which is shown by us in each case in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will review the situation and either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling legitimate grounds on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us about your objection under the following contact details:
Phone: +49 (0) 3222 - 2007-430
Fax: +49 (0) 3222 - 2007-297
§ 7 General provisions
We also take internal data protection very seriously at AMG-Pesch. The relevant legal regulations require that personal data be processed in such a way that the rights of the persons affected by the processing to confidentiality and integrity of their data are guaranteed. According to these regulations, it is prohibited to process personal data in an unauthorized or unlawful manner or to intentionally or unintentionally breach the security of the processing in a manner that results in the destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or unauthorized access.
Our employees have therefore been obligated by us to maintain confidentiality and, in particular, to comply with the provisions of data protection law to maintain confidentiality in accordance with Art. 5 (1) f, Art. 32 (4) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Accordingly, employees are prohibited from processing or using personal data without authorization or from making it accessible to third parties in any form. If external service providers are commissioned by AMG-Pesch with the processing of personal data for the first time, they will be contractually obligated to comply with the requirements of Art. 28 GDPR.